INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons for doing so, will be explicitly stated when we request it.
If you contact us directly, we may collect additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message and/or attachments, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may request your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information collected in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Enhance, personalise, and expand our website
• Understand and analyse how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, updates, and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails • Detect and prevent fraud
Waltersoriano.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of their hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes IP addresses, browser type, ISP, date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser websites.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
• Request that a business collecting personal data discloses the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about consumers.
• Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that it has collected.
• Request that a business selling personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We ensure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
One of our priorities is ensuring the protection of children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
Waltersoriano.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will make our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.